Brazilian power cord is 60227 IEC52 H03VV-F
Brazilian power line rated voltage 300 / 300V
Number of cores: 2 cores and 3 cores.
The conductors shall comply with the requirements of the fifth type of soft copper conductors specified in E C 6 0 2 2 8.
The insulation of the extruded conductors shall conform to the requirements of IEC 60227-1 Table 1 "PVC / D PVC mixtures for polyvinyl chloride (PVC) insulation non-electrical test requirements". Insulation thickness shall meet the values specified in Table 1. Insulation resistance should not be less than the specified value.
Insulated wire into a cable round wire: insulated wire core should be twisted together. Flat wire: insulated wire should be placed in parallel.
The sheath is wrapped in a PVC / ST5 type PVC mixture. The thickness of the sheath shall comply with the values specified in Table 1. The sheath allows filling the gap between the insulated cores to form the fill, but should not adhere to the insulated core. Brazil Power Cord Insulated wire core cable after the package to allow isolation layer, should not adhere to insulated wire core. Finished round cord should actually be a circular section. 4 ordinary PVC sheathed cord
Model round wire for the 60227 IEC53 H05VV-F flat wire for the 60227 IEC53 H05VVH2-F
Rated voltage 300 / 500V.
Conductor core number: 2 core, 3 core, 4 core, 5 core conductor should meet I E C 6 0 2 2 8 requirements of the first five kinds of soft copper conductor requirements.
Insulation insulation on the conductor insulation should be consistent with IEC 60227-1 Table 1 "PVC (PVC) insulation non-electrical test requirements" in the PVC / D-type PVC mixture requirements. Insulation thickness should meet the specified value. Insulation resistance shall not be less than the values specified in Table 2.
Insulated wire into a cable round wire: insulated wire core should be twisted together. Brazil Power Cord Flat wire: insulated wire should be placed in parallel. For two-core round wire, the gap between the insulated cores can be individually filled or filled with a jacket. Either filler should adhere to insulated wire core.
Insulated wire core Insulation core for identification of power cord Application of color insulation or other suitable method to identify, in addition to yellow / green combination of color identification of the insulation core, the Brazilian power cord for each insulated wire core should only use a color The Any multi-core wire should not use red, gray, white and not the combination of color with green and yellow. Brazil Power Cord The preferred chromatogram of insulated wire cores:
---- two core: no preferred use of chromatography
- three core: yellow / green, light blue, brown, or light blue, black, brown
- four core: yellow / green, light blue, black, brown, or light blue, black, brown, black or brown
- Five-core: yellow / green, light blue, black, brown, black or brown, or light blue, black, brown, black or brown, black or brown yellow / green core color distribution should meet the requirements: For each length of 15mm on a two-color insulated core, one of the colors should cover at least 30% of the surface of the insulated core and not more than 70%, while the other color covers the remainder of the insulated core.
Extruded in the cable on the insulation core of the sheath should be PVC / ST5 type PVC mixture. Sheath thickness should meet the specified value. The sheath allows filling the gap between the insulated cores to form the fill, but should not adhere to the insulated core. Brazil Power Cord Insulated wire core to allow the package after the isolation layer, should not adhere to insulated wire core. 5 signs
The markings on the power cord plug should include the following: certification mark, product model specification, manufacturer name.
The mark must be continuous and the distance between the terminal of a sign and the beginning of the next mark shall not be greater than 550 mm.
The logo can be printed with ink or molded and easy to read. The ink print mark should be rubbed against, according to IEC 60227-2 in the provisions of the test check to meet the requirements.
Brazilian power cord factory inspection of the factory inspection of the test by the sampling test items.
Type inspection Power line plug type inspection once a year, Brazil Power Cord inspection items, requirements, methods according to regulations.
- How To Use Video In Video Surveilla...
- LAN Cabling Technology
- Cable Well Large High-rise Resident...
- RVV Is What Line?
- Control Cable What Is The Shielding...
- Major Causes Of The Shield There Were:
- Analysis On Material Of New Type Dr...
- Wire And Cable Transport Considerat...
- Drag Chain Cable Market Development...
- The Advantages Of Flexible Cables
- Ccc Power Line Typical Structure
- The Power Line Is The Wire Used To ...
- Ccc Power Cord Long Service Life
- European Vde Power Cord Specificati...
- The Correct Connection Of The Power...
- There Are Two Types Of Brazilian Po...
- Ccc Power Cord Security Is High
- Requirements For The Use Of Power C...
- Standard For CCC Power Cord
- UL Power Cord Production Specificat...