Korea power cord is a bipolar ungrounded plug bracket
South Korea's power cord is also called plug internal mold, Korea Power Cord plug in the rack, plug accessories;
Korea power cord, already has a mature technology, Korea Power Cord and through a variety of certification (such as VDE, Rohs, KE certification), has also reached the capacity of mass production.
South Korea's power cord technical parameters are as follows:
1. Current voltage: 3A, 250V
2. Safety standards: IEC / EN 60884, KSC 830
3. Pin length: 31 ± 0.2
4. Pin diameter: 4.8MM
5. Copper material: H62-H65, lead-free, EU environmental protection
6. Plastic material: 30% glass fiber reinforced flame retardant PBT;
7. Product color: black / white.
Temperature: high temperature 70 ℃ - 200 ℃, low temperature -30 ℃
Korea Power Cord Outside diameter range: 5.3mm-15mm
Korea Power Cord Copper square: 0.5mm2-8.37 mm2
Residual current operating time: <0.1s
Mechanical load life under rated load:> 10000 times
Korea Power Cord Use: air conditioner, refrigerator, washing machine, rice cooker, induction cooker, electric wok, submersible pumps, electric fans, microwave ovens, computers, lamps, car cables, power tools, household appliances and other extension lines.
Korea power cord can be used in the following countries:
Egypt, Belgium, Bulgaria, Chile, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Greece, Indonesia, Iran, Iceland, Italy, Jordan, Cameroon, Croatia, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Morocco, Macedonia, the Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Korea, Thailand, Czech Republic, Tunisia, Turkey, Hungary, Vietnam
- How To Use Video In Video Surveilla...
- LAN Cabling Technology
- Cable Well Large High-rise Resident...
- RVV Is What Line?
- Control Cable What Is The Shielding...
- Major Causes Of The Shield There Were:
- Analysis On Material Of New Type Dr...
- Wire And Cable Transport Considerat...
- Drag Chain Cable Market Development...
- The Advantages Of Flexible Cables
- European Vde Power Cord Has Become ...
- What Is The Difference Between Flex...